Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
- We offer free shipping on all domestic orders
- We would dispatch orders within 4-5 working days. In some cases if it takes longer we would inform you.
- Delivery time depends on courier partners and delivery location. In a few locations, delivery may take longer depending on the accessibility of the location by our logistic partners. In such cases, we will reach out to you. Please check your emails for regular updates.
- In case you need the product by a particular date, please reach out to our team and inform us in advance, we will update you accordingly.
- Please provide the complete address with pin code to avoid loss or return of goods. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances such as and not limited to natural disasters, political unrest, and transport strikes which may delay the shipping process. Should such an event occur we shall inform you of the delay in a timely manner.
- We charge a flat shipping of 3000/- for international orders. It might differ if the number of products are more than that. Our team will inform you regarding the same through email.
- International shipping is free on orders above 30k.
- Your purchase will be shipped through reliable shipping partners. please upto 2 weeks (10-15 working days) for your package to arrive. Some areas may take longer depending on customs.
- As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country we are shipping to; payment to these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- There are no returns or exchanges on international orders.
If you wish to cancel your order, write to us within 24 hours of placing the order at email@example.com
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Every single piece designed & produced in Shibui goes through stringent quality checks. All our products are handcrafted by our Artisans in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. Unevenness in color & texture of print or motifs is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of natural processes. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Any purchase can be exchanged for a different size (one size up-down). We do not do refunds on any product. If you have any inquiries about size, fabric or fit, you can or email our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will generate pick up from our end, Please note the return shipment cost will be borne by the customer which will be let you know by our team. Exchanges are accepted only once and will be chargeable (on case to case basis).
- We will not take exchanges any later than 3 days after delivering the product. If you wish to exchange a piece, please send us a mail within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Please note exchanges will not be accepted for custom orders. If you have any problem with customised orders you can WhatsApp us on +919068606466 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- We will take one time alterations on any customised product. Shipping will be borne by the customer.
- Please note by purchasing from Shibui, you as the buyer agree to our shopping terms, conditions and policies.
- Please Note: Due to government restrictions around COVID-19, you may experience a delay in your order delivery. We regret the inconvenience and request you to please bear with us in this extremely challenging situation.
- Please ensure that the exchanged merchandise is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged and is in a saleable condition.
- We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be exchanged, including the tags. Shibui’s team holds the right to not accept exchanges in case the product is used or damaged by the customer.