- Hand wash in cold/ lukewarm water
- Machine wash with cold or lukewarm water on gentle cycle and non-phosphate soap
- Highly recommended: Dry Clean
- Wash items with like colors and turn your clothes inside out, especially dark colors.
- Keep your zippers and hooks closed to avoid snagging other items in the wash.
- Do not bleach
- We do not recommend using whiteners on organic cotton and linen as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colours; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach as it is not harsh on your clothes as well as on the environment.
- Tumble dry low heat. Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp.
- The outfits have to be air-dried or machine dried using moderate-to-low heat. High heats can cause cotton fibers to shrink.
- Do not overheat your garments. Drying with high heat can cause more than 3% shrinkage.
- Iron low heat
- Press with a warm to hot iron while damp. If the item has dried, use a spray bottle to dampen the fabric.
Note: No two handmade items are exactly alike. The Subtle variations in color, shading, texture, finish, shape and grain are inherent in a handmade item and signature of the human hand. No two items are alike, so that every single one is one-of-a-kind. This means that every handmade item you purchase is also one-of-a-kind.